Best Paper Awards 2015
Best Research Paper
Government Arts College (Autonomous)
Dr. Stanislav Stoyanov
National Institute for Nanotechnology
Best Student Paper
Mr. Kevinilo Marquez
Natural Sciences Research Institute
UP Diliman, Philippines
Ms. Julie Anne Del Rosario
University of the Philippines
The conference aims to foster and conduct collaborative interdisciplinary research in state-of-the-art methodologies and technologies within Chemistry, Chemical Engineering and Chemical Process. The meeting aims to attract participants with different backgrounds, to foster cross-pollination between different research fields, and to expose and discuss innovative theories, frameworks, methodologies, tools, and applications.
||Panel Session By Prof. Spas D Kolev, The University of Melbourne, Victoria, Australia.
- Definition of Simulation Technique
- Need of Simulation Technique
- Various Types of Simulation
- Monte Carlo Simulation
- Generation of Random Variates for General Discrete and Continuous Probability Distribution
- Generation of Random Variates from Special Discrete and Continuous Probability Distributions such as Bernoulli, Binomial, Poisson, Exponential, Uniform etc.
- Application of Simulation Techniques in Some Real Life Situations Related to Queuing and Inventory Management
||Publications: All accepted papers and presented papers at the conference (CCECP 2017) will be published either in the
||Book: Selected authors will be invited to contribute book chapters in "Advances in Chemistry and Chemical Engineering" to be published by GSTF. This book will be edited by Prof. Spas D. Kolev, from The University of Melbourne, Australia.
||Best Paper Awards and Best Student Paper Awards will be conferred at the conference (in order to qualify for the award, the paper must be presented at the conference).
||CCECP 2017 will also constitute a Special Panel Session.
||Panel Proposals are invited for submission. A minimum of three papers centering on a specific topic will be accepted for submission under Panel Category.
GSTF Partner Universities
GSTF is a proud partner of 38 Universities around the globe.
For a complete list of GSTF Partner Universitie please visit : http://www.globalstf.org/partner-universities.php