BEST PAPER AWARDS 2013
Best Research Paper
Dr. Pannuru Venkatesu
University of Delhi
Best Student Paper
Ms. Riza Magbitang
University of the Philippines – Diliman
CONFERENCE TO BE HELD IN
Global Science and Technology Forum
The conference aims to foster and conduct collaborative interdisciplinary research in state-of-the-art methodologies and technologies within Chemistry, Chemical Engineering and Chemical Process. The meeting aims to attract participants with different backgrounds, to foster cross-pollination between different research fields, and to expose and discuss innovative theories, frameworks, methodologies, tools, and applications.
|2 Keynote Addresses:
||1) Dr. Spas D. Kolev
Program Chair, CCECP 2014
Professor, School of Chemistry
The University of Melbourne, Australia
||2) Prof. G.P. Rangaiah will deliver "Multi-Objective Optimization in Chemical Engineering and Related Areas: Developments and Prospects"
Professor and Deputy Head (Academics)
Department of Chemical & Biomolecular Engineering
National University of Singapore
• The Conference Proceedings (Print ISSN: 2301-3761, E-periodical: 2301-377X) will be indexed by Ulrichsweb, EBSCO, CrossRef, ProQuest and will be submitted to ScienceDirect
and Cabell's Directories amongst others,
• Book: Selected authors will be invited to contribute book chapters in "Advances in Chemistry and Chemical Engineering" to be published by GSTF. This book will be edited by Dr. Spas D. Kolev, from The University of Melbourne, Australia.
• Journal: Depending on their importance, originality, quality, relevance and other editorial considerations, eligible research articles will be invited for publication in the GSTF Journal of Chemical Sciences (JChem) (Print ISSN: 2339-5060, E-periodical: 2339-5079) which is indexed by EBSCO, CrossRef, ProQuest and will be submitted to Ulrichsweb and Cabell's Directories where applicable.
• Best Paper Awards and Best Student Paper Awards will be conferred at the conference (in order to qualify for the award, the paper must be presented at the conference).
• CCECP 2014 will also constitute a Special Panel Session.
• Panel Proposals are invited for submission to the CCECP 2014. A minimum of three papers centering on a specific topic will be accepted for submission under Panel Category.
GSTF PARTNER UNIVERSITIES
GSTF is a proud partner of 35 Universities around the globe. For a complete list of GSTF Parnter Universities, please visit :http://www.globalstf.org/partner-universities.php